ClearlySo is partnering with WIRED for the upcoming WIRED Smarter conference, exploring innovation changing the retail, money and security industries and is offering startup friends of ClearlySo 50% off tickets!
Join us at WIRED Smarter – WIRED’s inspirational business conference – for an invigorating day designed by the WIRED editorial team to help you understand how to turn disruption into a business strategy. ClearlySo startups get 50% off tickets with code CLEARLYFIFTY. http://wired.uk/smarter
World-renowned design innovator John Maeda will open the event and share his insight and perspective to over 600 senior-level innovators, founders and co-founders, and business leaders. Maeda, who has spent his career spearheading a new convergence across the design and technology industries, will be joined by speakers including:
- John Maeda, Chief Experience Officer, Publicis Sapient
- Mariana Mazzucato, Professor of Innovation and Public Value at UCL, Director of the Institute for Innovation and Public Purpose and the author of The Value of Everything: making and taking in the global economy
- Bruce Daisley, Vice President, EMEA, Twitter
- Sharmadean Reid, Founder, Beautystack
- Tom Blomfield, CEO & Co-Founder, Monzo
Set as a multi-track, one-day event, WIRED Smarter will explore the innovation changing the retail, money and security industries. Expect top-level headline keynotes, trend-led industry briefings, case-study dissections and lightning showcases from a wide range of inspirational startups and scaleups. As with other WIRED events, the day will culminate in an evening reception with the Test Lab’s selection of hands-on demos and fun exhibits.
Special rates available for public sector, startups and scale-ups – enquire today at firstname.lastname@example.org or book online at: