Become a CSA member
- Access to a pre-screened and diversified deal flow of social businesses and enterprises covering many industries and impact areas
- Education and training on angel investing and impact measurement
- Connections with a network of high quality peer investors
- Opportunities to introduce your own deals to the network
- Due diligence sharing and co-investment
- Access to our private online deal-flow platform, Gust, to review the deals in motion
- Leveraging financial, social and intellectual capital for good while investing for a financial return
To join CSA, you must be a UK resident and (self-) certified High-Net-Worth Individual (HNWI) or Sophisticated Investor, or be qualified to invest on behalf of others (eligibility criteria may be found here). CSA meets monthly in central London and members are expected to have the capacity to commit to at least one deal per year and share due diligence. CSA membership costs £2,500 (excl. VAT) per annum.
Join our Impact Investor Network!
The first step to becoming a CSA member is to register on our investor portal
Registration is free for certified high-net-worth individuals in the UK and only takes a few minutes! Be sure to indicate during the registration process that you are interested in learning more about premium CSA membership.