Become a CSA member
- Access to a pre-screened and diversified deal flow of social businesses and enterprises covering many industries and impact areas
- Education and training on angel investing and impact measurement
- Connections with a network of high quality peer investors
- Opportunities to introduce your own deals to the network
- Due diligence sharing and co-investment
- Access to our private online deal-flow platform, Gust, to review the deals in motion
- Leveraging financial, social and intellectual capital for good while investing for a financial return
To join CSA, you must be a (self-) certified High-Net-Worth Individual (HNWI) or Sophisticated Investor, or be qualified to invest on behalf of others. Our impact investor network meets monthly in central London and members are expected to have the capacity to commit to at least one deal per year and share due diligence.
Membership of CSA costs £2,500 (excl. VAT) per annum.
Register your interest
The first step to becoming an impact investor with CSA is to register your interest and tell us a little bit about yourself and your investment preferences. You can read our membership criteria here to see if a membership is right for you.