WIRED Smarter 2019
ClearlySo is partnering with WIRED for the upcoming WIRED Smarter conference, exploring innovation changing the retail, money and security industries and is offering startup friends of ClearlySo 50% off tickets!
Join us at WIRED Smarter – WIRED’s inspirational business conference – for an invigorating day designed by the WIRED editorial team to help you understand how to turn disruption into a business strategy. ClearlySo startups get 50% off tickets with code CLEARLYFIFTY. https://wired.uk/smarter
World-renowned design innovator John Maeda will open the event and share his insight and perspective to over 600 senior-level innovators, founders and co-founders, and business leaders. Maeda, who has spent his career spearheading a new convergence across the design and technology industries, will be joined by speakers including:
- John Maeda, Chief Experience Officer, Publicis Sapient
- Mariana Mazzucato, Professor of Innovation and Public Value at UCL, Director of the Institute for Innovation and Public Purpose and the author of The Value of Everything: making and taking in the global economy
- Bruce Daisley, Vice President, EMEA, Twitter
- Sharmadean Reid, Founder, Beautystack
- Tom Blomfield, CEO & Co-Founder, Monzo
Set as a multi-track, one-day event, WIRED Smarter will explore the innovation changing the retail, money and security industries. Expect top-level headline keynotes, trend-led industry briefings, case-study dissections and lightning showcases from a wide range of inspirational startups and scaleups. As with other WIRED events, the day will culminate in an evening reception with the Test Lab’s selection of hands-on demos and fun exhibits.