WIRED Live 2020
ClearlySo confirmed as media partner for upcoming WIRED event, spotlighting impactful individuals.
ClearlySo is delighted to partner with the team at WIRED once again to offer its community access to the upcoming WIRED Live – a celebration of innovation, highlighting some of the most exciting, inventive and creative individuals changing the world for good.
As a media partner for the event, we are offering the ClearlySo community an additional 10 per cent off all ticket rates.
This year’s speakers include:
- Demis Hassabis, Co-founder & CEO, Deepmind
- Es Devlin, Artist and Designer
- Brian May CBE, Musician, Astrophysicist, Founding Member of Queen
- Chi Onwurah, Shadow Minister Digital, Science & Technology, Labour MP for Newcastle upon Tyne Central
- Pragya Agarwal, Behavioural Scientist, Author, SWAY: Unravelling Unconscious Bias
- Herman Narula, CEO and Co-Founder, Improbable
- Lynne Owens, Director General, NCA
- Clara Sousa-Silva, Molecular Astrophysicist, Research Scientist, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Joe Wicks, The Body Coach
- Jessica Wade, Physicist, Department of Physics and Centre for Plastic Electronics, Blackett Laboratory
- Benedict Evans, Independent analyst
- Maria Konnikova, Author of The Biggest Bluff: How I Learned to Pay Attention, Master Myself, and Win
- Bjarke Ingels, Founder and Creative Director, BIG-Bjarke Ingels Group
- Vanessa Nakate, Ugandan climate activist
- Joshua Wong, Hong Kong Political Activist
Book your content ticket now for only £20 + VAT here. Or, you can opt for the All Access Pass for £39 + VAT, which includes a subscription to WIRED UK, and a space on the Wikipedia Edit-a-thon Workshop, hosted by Jessica Wade and Maryam Zaringhalam.
To book your ticket, click here: wiredlive2020.eventbrite.co.uk