WIRED Health 2021
ClearlySo confirmed as media partner for the upcoming WIRED event, offering its readers receive 10% off tickets
ClearlySo is excited to join WIRED Health 2021 as media partner, which will return virtually to explore and map the future of health, digital health and healthcare. Celebrating the thought-provoking disruptors, scientists and practitioners that are investigating the direct impact of COVID-19 and the trends that the pandemic has accelerated.
ClearlySo offering its community 10% off all ticket rates, with discount code: CLEARLYSO10
Join us and the WIRED team in March to see how the healthcare industry is changing – and meet like-minded attendees looking for the right inspiration and collaboration to implement long-lasting change in the way we view health.
Curated by WIRED’s award-winning editorial team, WIRED Health speakers include:
- Simon Baron-Cohen, President, International Society for Autism Research
- Mei Mei Hu, Co-founder and CEO, COVAXX.
- Ravindra Gupta, Professor of Clinical Microbiology Department, Medicine University of Cambridge
- Angela Saini, Science Journalist & Author, Superior: The Return of Race Science
- Céline Gounder, Clinical Assistant Professor of Medicine & Infectious Diseases, NYU School of Medicine & Bellevue Hospital
Enquire today at firstname.lastname@example.org or book online at www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/99516295920/?discount=CLEARLYSO10