MSDUK Innovation Challenge 2021
ClearlySo invites underrepresented founders & startups of impact businesses in healthcare, tech, sustainability and social innovation to showcase innovations that have the power to improve the way we live or work in MSDUK's Innovation Challenge.
ClearlySo is excited to bring an incredible opportunity for our ethnic minority founders and entrepreneurs, wishing to showcase their innovative product or service in front of global brands and investors at the MSDUK 2021 Innovation Challenge.
This year’s theme, ‘Better Ideas for a Better World’, and focuses on technologies, products, services or business models in 5 key areas:
- Advanced Digital Solutions,
- Energy and Net Zero Carbon,
- Social Innovation,
- Healthcare & Wellbeing,
- Facilities & Smart Buildings.
For successful applicants, the competition includes pitch preparation, judged rounds where you pitch directly to a panel of global brands, investors and entrepreneurs, receiving valuable feedback. The final, which takes place at the MSDUK Annual Conference (2nd September 2021 in London), the best pitches will compete in front of a live audience.
- £5,000 cash prize for the Challenge Winner
- Business scholarship for each category winner to attend Ivy League’s Tuck School of Business in Darthmouth (USA)
- Access to corporate mentoring programme with Accenture & Digital Catapult for each category winner and tailored introductions with global brands to support the growth of their business
- 2-year free full membership with MSDUK
Apply now and don’t miss this opportunity to kickstart your business! Entries close 30th June 2021. Apply Here