CogX: The Festival of AI & Emerging Technology
ClearlySo is a partner for Cognition X 2019: The Festival of AI & Emerging Technology.
CogX will bring together the brightest minds in the world to provide clarity and tangible insights on the fast-evolving world of emerging technologies.
Headline speaker line-up includes: international Government Secretaries of State, Ministers and business leaders from HSBC, Accenture, IBM, Alibaba, Google, Unilever, QuantumBlack and more.
CogX will convene 500 speakers, 300 of the most innovative start-ups, and over 15,000 participants from business, investment, government, industry and academia. CogX 2019 is supporting 2030Vision in their ambition to deliver the Global Goals, ensuring we achieve a better world by 2030. The festival is being held in King’s Cross, with events taking place at a range of innovative, specially-designed stage venues around Granary Square.
This year’s conference will be the world’s largest festival marketplace for AI and emerging technology, bringing together full tech ecosystems across industry, Government and society. Festival stages include Finance and the Economy, the Future of Work and Education, Healthcare, Web 3.0, and new tech markets, cutting-edge tech development, Alan Turing Research, Ethics and more.
This year, Mayor of London Sadiq Khan will join a stellar global line-up of speakers from across business, government, academia and culture at the festival. Speakers include:
- Leena Nair, Chief HR Officer at Unilever
- Matthew Gould, CEO of NHSX
- Richard Curtis with his UN Sustainable Goals initiative
- Astro Teller, Captain of Moonshots, X
- Rumman Chowdhury, Global Lead for Responsible AI, Accenture Applied Intelligence
- Alison Rose, CEO Commercial and Private Banking, Royal Bank of Scotland
- Xu Li, CEO Sensetime
- Anne Boden, CEO Starling Bank
- Jeremy Wright MP, Secretary of State for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport
- Marie Lou Jepsen, CEO and Founder Openwater.
- Andy Puddicombe, Co-founder Headspace
- Jeffrey Sachs, Director of the Center for Sustainable Development at Columbia University, Director of the UN Sustainable Development Solutions Network, a commissioner of the UN Broadband Commission for Development, Former Director of the Earth Institute, Columbia University.
The festival’s 12 topics will focus on the defining trends of AI and emerging technologies, the key business and societal opportunities and the challenges facing the deployment of new technology. Additionally the festival will address the unresolved ethical conflicts around machine autonomy and AI.
For a limited time, friends of ClearlySo receive a 50% discount with booking code: CX19ClearlySOFriend.