National Accounts Manager - Foodservice
|Company||Divine Chocolate Ltd|
|Job type||Full time|
|Salary||Salary on application|
Within the Sales team, our vision is based on giving all snacking consumers the opportunity to enjoy our product whenever, wherever, 24/7. As the National Account Manager for Foodservice, you will play an important role in delivering against this vision in accounts including Brakes, 3663, Compass and the other main end users. Broadly the role incorporates the following key objectives:
- To implement the plan by driving new distribution & stimulating rate of sale on all pack formats through all customers
- To nurture and develop sustainable long-term business relationships within strategic accounts through solid account management, networking, joint business planning and partnering of all key functions.
- To positively contribute to the overall shape, direction and success of the overall Sales team agenda through relevant experience & commercial success, utilising established and new trade contacts and a passion to drive and contribute to our future success.
Reporting to: Commercial Director
- Implement strategic plans that drive major new distribution gains & stimulate rate of sale in existing stockists.
- Successfully manage all accounts in order to drive profitable business through solid account management and networking. Develop and nurture productive working relationships.
- Through personal experience, sector knowledge and trade contacts, accelerate the unlocking of additional commercial opportunities to secure long term strategic success for the business
- Monitor and evaluate progress against value and timescale targets.
- Maintain customer investment within agreed financial parameters to maximise value and profitability.
- Develop and maintain a good, professional and efficient working relationship with customers at all levels of their organisations and with all functions within the business
- Contribute positively towards the ongoing development, refinement and success of the overall sales strategy.
- Employ a leadership approach to the category in dialogue with all customers.
- Adopt a business-wide perspective when implementing the channel plan and sector priorities.
- Contribute to the team(s) identity and culture through delivering against personal objectives.
In order to succeed in this role, it is expected that you will:
- Have good levels of experience, demonstrable success and established trade relationships across the channel.
- Be able to deliver day-in, day-out through high levels of energy, drive, determination and resilience.
- Draw on experience and knowledge to overcome problems and challenges.
- Positively challenge the status quo at appropriate opportunities.
- Manage change positively, think creatively and deal effectively with the unpredictable.
- Be innovative in your approach; able to think outside the box to develop new ways of winning.
- Be able to work on own initiative – 100% self starter and fully proactive.
- Demonstrate good time management and communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills; able to build relationships quickly and work well within a team.
- Have sound financial acumen and be able to operate within commercial parameters.
- Have a good grasp of the business process, proven track record in selling and / or account management.
- Have the right levels of judgment, drive and influence in order to successfully drive your business agenda – internally and externally.
- Have high levels of personal accountability in delivering and exceeding targets.
- Be open-minded and adaptable to change and new opportunities.
Apply for this role
Application deadline will be Friday 4th January.
Please apply by post to the Divine office with a copy of your CV, covering letter and latest remuneration details.
For full details of how to apply for the National Account Manager position at Divine Chocolate please visit our website at http://www.divinechocolate.com/jobs/namanagerfoodservice.aspx
Please mention ClearlySo when you apply.