Marketing and Research intern
|Comment||Travel and food expenses renumerated|
We are seeking to find individuals to support both the social entrepreneur and investor relations team. Applicants for the general internship positions are expected to have an interest in social enterprise and/or social investment, strong communication skills and knowledge of market research analysis.
Tasks may include:
- Industry/sector research analyses
- Contacting social businesses directly and managing business enquiries
- Supporting social media communications
- Exploring online marketing opportunities
- Researching relevant reports and articles about social enterprise and investment
- Writing news synopses on relevant stories
- Helping to organise events
- Assisting with day to day tasks of running an office
Hours and pay
- A clear interest in the social business and enterprise sector
- Some experience in research and analysis
- Fluent English; though fluency in other languages is a bonus
- Excellent writing skills
- Proven competence with office software, particularly Microsoft Excel
- Motivated, can-do attitude
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good teamwork and communication skills
- Sense of humour
Apply for this role
If you’re interested in an internship at ClearlySo, please send us the following:
- An up to date CV (resume)
- A covering letter (stating your availability, goals for the internship, and where you heard about ClearlySo)
- A piece of written work at least one A4 piece of paper long and completed within the last six months.
All applications should be submitted to Kat Cruz at email@example.com.
Please mention ClearlySo when you apply.