Research and editorial intern
|Salary||Travel and lunch expenses renumerated|
ClearlySo is seeking an individual to support the research & consultancy team, with particular focus to managing editorial revisions of one of ClearlySo’s most popular online publications.
Applicants are expected to have a clear interest in the social enterprise and social investment sector and excellent research and non-verbal skills.
This role incorporates the following tasks:
- Landscape research and analysis of the social sector
- General administration of the publication review process
- Ensuring all editorial requests are reviewed and processed
- Verifying statistics and sources
- Assisting with publication formatting
- Data input and database management
- Implementing improvements to ClearlySo’s library resource
- Excellent writing skills and attention to detail
- Fluent English
- High competence in using IT: word processing, database management using Microsoft Excel
- Keen interest in understanding the social enterprise and investment landscape
- Prior experience in copy editing is desirable
- Knowledge of document design and formatting is a plus but not a requisite
- Self-motivated with excellent teamwork skills
- Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines
Apply for this role
If you are interested in this position, please submit the following:
- An up to date CV (resume)
- A covering letter (stating your availability, highlighting your relevant experience, and where you heard about ClearlySo)
- A piece of written work at least one A4 piece of paper long and completed within the last six months.
All applications should be submitted to Katrina Cruz email@example.com by 23rd November.
Please mention ClearlySo when you apply.