We are currently recruiting for the following positions (click for job descriptions):
- Chief Financial Officer
- Execution - Institutional Sales
- Execution - Deal Manager
- Head of Distribution
We also run an internship programme which you can read about and apply for below.
Some of our previous interns discuss their experiences during their placement.
We are seeking to find individuals to support both the social entrepreneur and investor relations team. Applicants for the general internship positions are expected to have an interest in social enterprise and/or social investment, market research analysis and strong communication skills. If you are interested in applying, please contact Jessica Duveen
A placement here can be immensely rewarding. We will find a role that matches your skills and aspirations. We’ll also help you learn about the sector, build your contacts and experience and introduce you to life at the sharp end of a growing social business.
Tasks may include:
- Industry/sector research analyses
- Contacting social businesses directly and managing business enquiries
- Supporting social media communications
- Exploring online marketing opportunities
- Researching relevant reports and articles about social enterprise and investment
- Writing news synopses on relevant stories
- Helping to organise events
- Assisting with day to day tasks of running an office
Hours and pay
Internships are intended to be mutually beneficial for all. Interns gain valuable work experience and exposure to the social sector and the clients we work with. As part of the programme, interns receive advice on how to improve their CVs, how to expand their network of contacts and prepare them for job application and interviews within and beyond the social sector.
We currently cannot offer payment for internships, but we will reimburse travel and lunch expenses.
We would like interns to work for a minimum of three days a week and ideally for a period of three months. However, we do try to be flexible where possible.
We are looking for candidates with the following qualities:
- A clear interest in the social business and enterprise sector
- Some experience in research and analysis
- Fluent English; though fluency in other languages is a bonus
- Excellent writing skills
- Proven competence with office software, particularly Microsoft Excel
- Motivated, can-do attitude
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good teamwork and communication skills
- Sense of humour
How to apply
If you’re interested in an internship at ClearlySo, please send us the following:
- An up to date CV (resume)
- A covering letter (stating your availability, goals for the internship, and where you heard about ClearlySo)
- A piece of written work at least one A4 piece of paper long and completed within the last six months.
All applications should be submitted to Jessica Duveen at email@example.com.